In January Team Associated announced the DR10 Drag Race Car (based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship platform) and today the us brand revealed a Sublime Green colour variation.
This Read To Run drag race car mounts a moulded low-centre-of-gravity chassis, metric hardware, a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, 18 precision ball beatings, a 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and adjustable slipper clutch and suspension.
Modern street racing’s roots go back to Woodward Avenue, Michigan in the 1960s when the three main Detroit-based American car companies were producing high-powered performance cars. A private racing venue was not always available, and therefore the race would be held illegally on public roads.
Features of the DR10 Drag Race Car:
- Three position wheelie bar with optional large wheels
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy Servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Length: 609.6mm
- Width: 272mm
- Wheelbase: 322mm
- Weight: 1850g
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.60:1
- Drive: 2WDFactory-finished two-piece Reakt drag race body with rear spoiler
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Source: Team Associated