If you love the smell of nitro Flash Point just have announced their new FP02 off road competition nitro engine with a long stroke design that provides amazing power and great fuel consumption. Based off the Spec 2 configuration, the FP02 now features a DLC coated crankshaft, black case, and black 21J carburetor. This engine is designed for use in nitro buggy and truck applications.
Main features of the FP02 competition nitro engine:
- Displacement: 3.49 cc
- Long stroke design provides great low-to middle-range torque.
- 3 port configuration delivers more power with less fuel consumption.
- Lower CG cooling head.
- DLC, silicone filled crankshaft with tungsten counterweight.
- Reliable 21J carburetor with 7mm restrictor
- P3 glow plug
- Bore: 16.27 mm
- Stroke: 16.80 mm
- Practical rpm: 4,000-42,000
- Power Output: 2.61 hp/2.65 ps @ 34,000 rpm
- Weight: 353 grams
Source: Flashpoint RC