Summer is almost started so we can finally enjoy some time on the water (sadly no seawater for RC models). If you are looking for something different Kyosho released the electric powered MAJESTY 600 with maximum speeds of 25 km/h. The vacuum molded ABS resin hull provides excellent stability and easy control for beginners as it glides over the water.
The MAJESTY features an auto-righting hull structure that returns it upright in the event of capsize, flip-up rudder that kicks up if it contacts any obstacles. It’s factory-assembled and the hull requires no painting and decals are pre-applied to recreate this luxury European-style cruiser in a display-quality finish.
To start the fun you just need four AA size batteries for the transmitter and charge the battery pack for the EP MAJESTY 600!
Main features of the Kyosho EP MAJESTY 600:
Length: 690mm (hull length 600mm)
Weight: 1,300g approx.
Motor: Water-cooled G20
Speed controller: Waterproof KA060-91W
Transmitter: Syncro KT-231P+
Propeller: D42 x P1.4
Servo: Waterproof KS4031-06W
- Fully assembled Readyset realizes top quality at a great value price.
- W-stepped V bottom hull produces exceptional acceleration, glide, turning stability, and wave resistance.
- Foam floats inside the cabin provide auto recovery in the unlikely event of capsize.
- Trim tabs with independent left/right adjustment improve high-speed stability.
- Installed turn fin enhances turning stability.