Tomorrow Kyosho will present the new Mini-Z EVO at the Tokyo Hobby Show. The existing MINI-Z series has an installed receiver, servo and ESC in 1 controlled PCB unit. The new MR-03 EVO has a separate receiver, as a standalone unit.
Now, this allows you to choose your receiver module based on the radio you want to use. When the model is available it will be possible to use radios from Kyosho, KO Propo, Futaba and, in the future, Sanwa.
What’s more, it will be possible to install a new CPU that controls servo function only, to improve internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than the existing VE PRO models.
The chassis is sold already build with a Speed House Xspeed 5600KV brushless motor, servo and ESC unit.
To complete the model you need to buy the receiver based on the radio you want to use, batteries (4 x AAA), body set, wheels and tires.
The distribution of the model will start at the begin of December.
Mini-Z EVO Features
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 brushless motor (5600KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and Ball Diff Set II.
Required for Operation
- Receiver unit.
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit.
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires).
- 4 x AAA alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis.
- Batteries for transmitter.
Leave a Reply