In Perth, Australia, the last qualifying round of the 2018 IFMAR 1/8th Off Road Worlds has just ended. The overall top qualifier is Ty Tessmann (Xray) followed by David Ronnefalk (HB Racing) and Davide Ongaro (Associated). All three drivers have won two qualifying rounds setting the best time. Ronnefalk won the first and fifth, Tessmann the second and third and Davide Ongaro the fourth and sixth.
Below the complete list of the starting grid for tomorrow’s semi-finals.
2018 IFMAR 1/8th Off Road World Championships
- Ty Tessmann (Canada) Xray / OS / Proline
- David Ronnefalk (Finland) HB Racing / Orion / JConcepts
- Davide Ongaro (Italy) Associated / LRP / AKA
- Ryan Maifield (USA) Mugen / REDs / JConcepts
- Robert Batlle (Spain) Mugen / Ninja / HotRace
- Naoto Matsukura (Japan) Mugen / OS / JConcepts
- Spencer Rivkin (USA) Associated / Mx /JConcepts
- CJ Jelin (USA) Xray/ ProtekRC / Proline
- Jared Tebo (USA) Kyosho / Mx / AKA
- Dakotah Phend (USA) TLR / Picco / AKA
- Bruno Coelho (Portugal) Xray / FX / Proline (17 laps)
- Juan Carlos Canas (Spain) Mugen / Ultimate / ProCicuit
- Ryan Cavalieri (USA) Associated / Mx / JConcepts
- Jörn Neumann (Germany) Sworkz / Mx / Proline
- Elliot Boots (USA) Kyosho/ REDs / Proline
- Tanner Stees (USA) Xray / OS / Proline
Click here for the complete results.