Xray has announced the new 2019 version of the XT2D 1/10th scale 2WD stadium truck. The model is sold in kit version and includes all parts to build the truck in front motor or rear mid motor specification with two differing gearboxes.
On the low track grip, the mid-motor position shifts weight to the rear tires for increased rear traction and stability. If track conditions and grip improve, the front-motor position lowers CG and moves weight forwards, improving steering and cornering speed. Below you can find all the new features of the Xray XT2D 2019 Stadium Truck.
To complete the model all the electrical components: motor, ESC, servo and receiver must be purchased separately.
Features 2019 Xray XT2D 2019 Stadium Truck
- All-in-one concept featuring front-motor & mid-motor build options.
- New narrower rear gear box for both front & middle alternatives of motor position.
- All-new, ultra-smooth ball differential improves performance and extends time between rebuilds.
- Multi-function rear upright generates increased traction & stability.
- Rear suspension arms with front or rear shock-mounting positions.
- Aluminum rear suspension holders accommodate the new, narrower rear gear box.
- Longer rear driveshafts with 2.5mm pins for smoother operation.
- Redesigned body allows mounting of rear shock absorbers in the front or rear of the shock tower.
- Hard front steering block for improved handling.
- Includes +4.5mm offset wheel hubs.
- Larger ball-bearing for the rear uprights increase reliability.
- Fluid operation and relaibilty come standard with greased, upright ball-bearings & oiled bearings throughout the transmission and steering.