RC4WD released the blue version of the Desert Runner W/HERO. The truck is available in RTR e ARTR format. The chassis features front independent suspension, rear solid axle, gearbox with planet gears (16:1 Reduction Ration) and remote lockable rear and front axle.
The RTR version is supplied with brushed motor, 3S LiPo speed controller with XT60, receiver, waterproof servo and RC4GS 4-channel radio.
In the ARTR version you will have to buy separately all the electronic part except receiver and radio. The blue body is made in polycarbonate and is very detailed, with wing mirrors, windscreen wipers, grills and doors that open. Inside we have more detail, like seats, steering wheel and dashboard.
RC4WD Desert Runner W/HERO
- Body color: Blue.
- Specifications RC4WD Desert Runner.
- Material: Aluminum, Steel, Nylon, ABS and Polycarbonate.
- Hard Plastic Body.
- Front Independent Suspension (IFS).
- Rear Solid Axle.
- Gearbox (16:1 Reduction Ration).
- Transfer Case (Aluminum).
- Remote Lockable Differentials.
- RC4GS 4-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio.
- Recommend Battery: LiPo 3S, 25C (155 x 57 x 30 mm).
- Maximum Speed: 20 km/h.
- Incline Driving Angle: 30°
- Road Driving Angle: 15°
- Decline Driving Angle: 15°
- Wheelbase: 353mm