The Japanese Mugen Racing released the innovative Ninja JX21-B05 Off-Road Buggy Engine that features a 3-port long-stroke design that offers smooth low-end power and exceptional mid to top-end power. The crankcase, backplate and carburetor feature a new design. The new DLC-coated crankshaft is silicone filled and has two tungsten counterweights for smooth rotation and better balancing.
The new fuel-efficient 22E carburetor is easy to tune and provides great throttle response and smooth acceleration. The JX21-B05 engine comes with a lightweight cooling head to provide exceptional cooling and stable operating temperatures. An o-ring between the cooling head and the combustion camber creates a better seal and reduces vibration.
Main features of the Ninja JX21-B05 engine:
• 3-port configuration delivers great power and fuel consumption.
• Long stroke design provides smooth low-end power and exceptional mid to top-end performance.
• Easy to tune fuel-efficient 22E carburetor.
• Tungsten weighted and silicone filled crankshaft with DLC coating.
• P3 turbo glow plug.
• Aluminum 6.5mm reducer.
• Dust cap set.
• Exhaust gasket.
• 25%-30% Nitro fuel such as Flash Point race blend fuel.