Horizon Hobby presented the new Eflite V-22 VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing). The plane is an officially licensed replica of the Bell Boeing Osprey convertiplane. The control system allows vertical take-offs and landings, and once in flight, it can tilt the rotors and fly like a normal twin-engine aircraft.
The flight software is optimized to make the flight transition simple and safe. The V-22 automatically adjusts the rotor positions from vertical takeoff to forward flight.
The model is sold in BNF version and to start flying you will have to buy separately only the trasmistter with 6 or more channels compatible with DSMX / DSM2 and the LiPo battery (recommended a 3S 11.1V 800mAh 30C LiPo with JST connectors).
Key Features Eflite V22 Osprey VTOL
- The scale VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) capable model you’ve always wanted.
- Officially-licensed replica of the unique and innovative Bell Boeing V-22® Osprey tiltrotor aircraft.
- Combines the vertical functionality of a helicopter with the forward flight performance of an airplane.
- Can fly in smaller spaces, including indoors.
- The exclusive and expertly tuned flight control system makes it all possible.
- Automatic transition between helicopter/multirotor and airplane flight.
- Stability and Acro flight modes deliver a wide range of performance.
- Super-simple transmitter setup- no complex programming required.
- Spektrum serial receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology.
- Powerful brushless motors compatible with 3S 800mAh batteries.
- Factory-installed flight controller, servos and power systems.
- Included decal sheet offers multiple trim scheme options.
- Lightweight and extremely durable EPO airframe.
- Factory-finished and no assembly required.
- FPV-ready (recommended camera and video transmitter sold separately).
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 6+ channel DSMX/DSM2 transmitter.
- 3S 11.1V 800mAh 30C LiPo with JST Connector.
- Compatible LiPo charger.