RC Atomic RC has released the first images of the new BZ3 Touring Car 1/28th Scale. The chassis is sold in assembly kits with four-wheel drive and new ball differentials. The model features a extreme Low center of gravity, probably has lowest CG amount all 1:28 AWD. The ball differentials are 1.5mm lowered compared to old version BZ, with motor and servo also lowered than before. The rear suspension system is the main innovation part of BZ3. It can convert into 3 forms to suit all kinds of track conditions.
(1) CLS – Camber Link System (like BZ2017, suitable for carpet, low to medium traction)
(2) UTS – Upper T-Arm System. (new in BZ3, suitable for RCP or EVA tracks, those high traction condition)
(3) ARS – Active Rear-Toe system, (like BZ 2016, for experts who knows set up very well)
What is new in BZ3
- Front Arms and knuckles: Increase stability in straight direction.
- Front Upper Arm, Caster angle from 0 to 12 degree.
- Steering Crank (with servo saver function).
- Rear Suspension Arm Mounts (Easy to have perfect Alignments).
- Rear UTS (Upper T-arm System) increase rear suspension rigidity. Thus increase stability of rear wheel traction.
- Chassis design, offer Ultimate Low CG (center of gravity).
- Ball Diff, Easy Build and Fast Adjustable.
- Ball Caps.
- Low CG Motor Mount.
- Shock Towers.