The Lunch Box Mini is capable of 4-wheel steering using separately sold Upper Arm Connectors (that allow you to steer with all four wheels on the ground and also steer while doing wheelies) and now we can watch the official promo video!
Lunch Box Mini main features:
- 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Length: 190mm, width: 146mm, height: 140mm.
- The steering uses 1-piece upper arms for a tight turning circle and the body leans to help suppress tumbles and can be converted into a 4-wheel steering setup.
- The body is attached to the body mounts using magnets for quick attachment.
- The Type 370 motor is located right in the center of the SW-01 chassis, in a gear-driven 4WD setup with a gear ratio of 21.875:1.
- The famous Lunch Box body is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate and is pre-painted.
- The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles
- Can be used with standard size servos and R/C equipment despite its compact nature.
- Big, tread patterned tires give superb traction and add to the overall cartoonish look of the Lunchbox Mini.