Team Associated has started shipping the Limited Edition of the RC10B6.1DL Team Kit announced this May. The model is a 1:10th Scale 2WD Off-Road Buggy. The Team Associated buggy series has won 12 of the 17 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began and has won more 2WD I.F.M.A.R titles that all other manufacturers combined.
The B6.1DL has a Laydown Stealth(R) transmission that gives the car additional traction when exiting the corners. The addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms tune the steering for a razor-sharp feel and more control.
The model features a easy-access differential, diff height adjustability, and an all-new slipper with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion.
Features RC10B6.1DL Team Kit
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(R) transmission for lower and forward CG.
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation.
- Aluminum rear clamping hexes and front axles with laser etching.
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height.
- One-piece shock bushings to make assembly easier.
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for a large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments.
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft.
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included.
- JConcepts(R) lightweight B6 clear body and wing.
- Easy-access ball differential.
- Differential height adjustments with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included.
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance.
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard.
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, long.
- Heavy-duty V2 rear axles with 67mm bones.
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel.
- Innovative rear arms with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mount adjustment.
- Molded spur gear guard to help protect body from damage.
- +1 steering block arms to optimize feel on dirt tracks.