Xtra Speed announced the new XS02 V8 313mm wheel base 1/10th Scale Crawler kit. The XS02 V8 features adjustable shock angles and adjustable steering geometry. The Axles come with protectors to protect it from obstacles on the trail, steering knuckles have been engineered to provide the largest steering angle whilst keeping enough material to be strong enough to handle anything on the trail.
The engine is mounted at the front of the chassis, right underneath the hood of the body: exactly the same as in the real car adding to the scale realism of this rig.
Specification Xtra Speed XS02 V8
- Black 1.9 Steel Stamped Beadlock Wheels.
- Dual Spring Oil Filled Shock Absorbers (Assembled).
- Easy to use velcro strap battery tray.
- Aluminum & Alloy Front & Rear Axle (Assembled).
- Aluminum Alloy 2 Speed Reversed V8 Engine (Assembled).
- Graphite Chassis Frame Rails (Complete Assembled).
- Aluminum Links & Center Skid Plate (Assembled).
- Aluminum Front & Rear Bumper w/LED Light.
- Aluminium & Steel Center Shaft.
- Alloy Rock Rails w/ Plastic Receiver Box.
- All Steel Gears.
- Counter-Rotating Gearbox.
- Aluminum Body Mounts.
- Width: 200mm.
- Wheelbase: 313mm.
- 540 Motor (brushed/brushless).
- Speed Controller (ESC).
- 3ch Radio System.
- 2x Servo.
- Body shell.
- Battery and Charger.