JConcepts just released the B74 Aero Front Scoop: a lower front wing designed for a variety of 4wd buggies. The lower front wing, or scoop, is an option to the 4wd buggies that has shown to an increased feel and sensitivity in large sweeping sections and can help with jumping attitude in the tricky track sections. The Front Scoop helped Ryan Maifield capture the 2017 IFMAR World Championship in the 4wd class.
The package includes two lower front wings on the same mold to give the user multiple parts in the same package.
Main features of the B74 Aero Front Scoop – Lower front wing:
- Nifty scoop / wing nose design
- Two parts included per package
- Enhanced steering characteristics
- Direct fit for Team Associated B74
- IFMAR World Champion design