Few days ago Tamiya announced the new TRF420 and finally the Japanese designers released their very first CAD images of this brand new chassis. This high-end touring car is the latest addition to the legendary TRF (Tamiya Racing Factory) series and will be on sale in Autumn along with many option parts.
Among the option parts there are the Aluminum Lower Deck (designed to assure an optimum balance of flexibility and rigidity) and the 1.75mm Carbon Upper Deck that is 0,25mm thinner than the standard deck to give the best on high-grip circuits.
The TRF420 Touring Car Chassis Kit will make its official debut at the 59th All Japan Model and Hobby Show that will be held at the end of September.
TAMIYA TRF420 Touring Car Kit option parts:
- 42346 Wheel Axles (2 Pcs.)
- 42347 Carbon Upper Deck
- 42348 Carbon Lower Deck
- 42349 Carbon Upper Deck 1.75mm
- 42350 Aluminum Lower Deck
- 51636 3x43mm Suspension Shafts (4 Pcs.)
- 51637 3×25/22mm Suspension Shaft (2 Pcs.)
- 51638 C-Parts (Front Uprights)
- 51639 D-Parts (Suspension Arms)
- 51640 E-Parts (Rear Uprights)
- 51641 F-Parts
- 51642 F Direct Pulley (37T)
- 51643 Diff Pulley & Case (37T)
- 51644 B-Parts (Bumper)
- 51645 K-Parts (Bearing Holders)
- 51646 Rear Belt (62T)
- 54886 Suspension Upgrade Set