Coming soon to the hobby shops a new version of the Futaba 7PXR remote control. This new high-end radio uses the T-FHSS Super Response transmission system (the fastest ever produced by Futaba). The 7PXR has been lightened and thanks to a new weight balance it is even more comfortable to hold.
Among the new features: position and angle of the steering wheel, larger HOME button, accelerator trigger design and an even richer and more accurate internal software.
The remote control uses a 4.3″ LCD backlit touch screen and offers all the features you could desire: telemetry, mixing, epa adjustment, sub-trim, brake mixing, ABS and compatibility with T-FHSS, S-FHSS, FASST and S.Bus servo programming options.
Main features Futaba 7PXR
- T-FHSS Super Response transmission system (Frame Rate of 2.45 msec).
- Compatible with T-FHSS, S-FHSS and FASST systems.
- 4.3″ color LCD touch screen display.
- 40 memory slots to save the configurations of your models.
- 5 mix programs.
- S.Bus servo programming system.
- 7 channels with epa adjustment, sub-trim, brake mixing and ABS.
- 4WS mixing.
- Brake mixing.
- Gyro mixing.
- Steering mixing.
- Memory with lap times.
- Adjustable stering wheel and gas trigger.
- Micro SD card slot.
- Voice messages.
- Headphone jack.
- Also suitable for left-handed people.