The 59th Tokyo Hobby Show is taking place at Tokyo Big Sight, among their new products Kyosho is showing three new MiniZ factory assembled chassis. Two of them are the MR-03EVO SP with different motor 5600KV and 8500KV, and the last one is a MR-03EVO with a 4100KV motor. These chassis are the first MiniZ MR-03 that adopts separate ESC and receiver design, introduced last year from Kyosho.
The MR-03EVO SP is based on the MR-03VE PRO, newly designed to separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount, making tread adjustment easier.
Both of the SP Editions are equipped with Ball Diff Set II, that reduces the weight of aluminum parts on the spur gear side and optimizes balance on the hub side. This is a very good item and is used often in competition.
All of them can use official Kyosho receiver for (KT-18/KT-531P/KT-432PT) and units for KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) and FUTABA (T7PX/T7XC/T4PM) transmitters. The receiver can be easily attached/detached by removing a cover from the upper chassis.
The differences between the Normal and the SP Edition is the motor (4100KV), the anodized Ball Diff Set II and the newly developed front upper arms with caster angles (1 deg., 2 deg. and 3 deg.)
Features MiniZ MR-03 EVO Special Edition
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED brushless motor (5600KV or8500KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and blue anodized Ball Diff Set II.
- Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Including newly developed front upper arms with caster angles (1 deg., 2 deg. and 3 deg.)