Traxxas is going to re-release the BIGFOOT No. 1 Monster Truck with a retro-inspired graphics. This is the truck that started the monster truck phenomenon and brought car-crushing. The model arrive in hobby shops factory assembled and Ready To Run with a brilliant blue metallic paint gleams licensed F-100 Ford XLT Ranger body.
The chassis is equipped with a waterproof electronics: XL-5 speed control compatible 4-7 Cells (4.8 to 8.4 Volts), Titan 12-Turn 550 modified brushed motor, 3 channel TQ receiver, 2056 high-torque servo and include a optional 19-tooth pinion gear. Below a video of the original BIGFOOT No. 1 from Traxxas.
Features Traxxas BIGFOOT No.1 (#36034-1)
- Type: Ready to Run.
- Speed: 45+ km/h.
- Licensed Monster Truck body Lexan BIGFOOT No.1.
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system.
- Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger.
- Traxxas iD-Equipped 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery.
- Waterproof electronics.
- 3 channel TQ receiver.
- Titan 12-Turn 550 modified motor.
- XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control.
- Black composite parts.
- Included optional 19-tooth pinion gear.
- Torque-Control slipper clutch.
- Authentic “shaved” monster truck tires on chrome rims.
- Powder coated white springs.