Reds Racing has introduced a new 3.5cc 1/8 on-road engine called WCX PRO TUNED. They have been developing and testing this engine with their best team drivers and distributors for over a year to release the fastest engine ever released. The WCX PRO is based on M7 WCX engine with a further handmade preparation to the sleeve and crankshaft to obtain improved fluid dynamics efficiency. Furthermore, they have modified timing to make this engine incredibly fast.
This engine is totally hand inspected and tuned by Mario Rossi in person and has been specifically developed for people looking for the same speed and specs wanted by a Pro Factory Team driver.
Features WCX PRO Tuned
- Category: 1/8 on road.
- Displacement: 3,5 cm^3.
- Bore: 16,04 mm.
- Stroke: 17,32 mm.
- Weight: 310 grams.
- Front ball bearing: 7x19x6 – rubber seal – made in Japan.
- Rear ball bearing: 14×25,4×6 – hybrid ceramic – made in Switzerland.
- Carburetor: 2 needle setting 9.0 (8.0, 8.5 optional).
- Crankshaft: DLC Coated, tuned fluid dynamics and timing.
- Sleeve: 7 inlet ports, 3 outlets ports, tuned fluid dynamics and timing.
- Backplate: DLC Coated.
- Glow plug: TS7.
- Hard Tuned and Assembled by Mario Rossi.
- Recommended exhaust: EFRA 2113 + M manifold.