Team Corally has released more informations on their new Python XP 6S 1/8th Scale RTR Buggy. The model is designed for heavy bashing and uses a 3mm chassis with 4-5mm shock towers, all steel drive shafts, front CVD joints, pivot-ball front suspension and 16mm Big Bore threaded aluminium shocks.
The electronics mounted on the chassis include a HobbyWing 180Amp (4-6S LiPo) combined with a 2050KV 4 Pole sensorless brushless motor (capable of speeds up to over 110km/h), 20kg/cm steering servo with metal gears and 2.4GHz receiver. Below you can find all the details of the model.
Features of the Python XP 6S:
- Designed for 4-6S power.
- 110km/h achievable topspeed.
- 3600 Watt insane powerhouse.
- TC TOROX 185 controller by HW.
- TC KURON 825 – 2050KV – 4 Pole – sensorless motor.
- Digital Steering Servo – 20Kg/torque – metal gears.
- Ergonomic S2R radio with interference free 2.4GHz technology.
- Super strong and durable HiCC8 composite parts.
- Heavy-Duty CNC machined precision gears.
- CNC Machined chassis 3mm and shock towers 4-5mm.
- 2-piece aluminum motor mount.
- 16mm Big Bore threaded aluminium shocks.
- Precision Pivot-Ball front suspension.
- All steel drive shafts.
- Front CVD joints.
- Polycarbonate printed bodyshell.
- Designed in Belgium.