After the announcement a few weeks ago, Mugen has published more images of the MTX7 Nitro 1/10th Scale Touring Car. The new chassis has many improvements over the MTX6-R including: suspension, transmission, stability and a greater number of steering adjustments. Below more photos showing all the details of the assembled kit.
Main features MTX7
- Improvement in rear traction and stability come from the new design that mount the rear
lower arms directly on the rear bulkhead, similar to the MRX6.
- The new LCG rear bulkhead and bulkhead gear shaft (L/R) lower the center of gravity and
make the MTX7 more stable at high speeds and when changing direction.
- The new aluminum servo saver gives more precision and direct steering feel.
- The new aluminum front upper arm bracket improves steering response has more
- Now you can adjust the height of the upper arm bracket as well as the length of the upper arms. This feature allows you to tune the MTX7 to a wider range of track conditions.
- The front drive shafts and pivot balls have been changed to increase steering angle for tight
and low grip track conditions.
- Other new parts and features for Mugen Seiki MTX7 include the chassis, front anti-roll bar,
rear differential case, rear shock tower, radio plate, and front upright arms.