HIROBO has announced that in November the second lot of the SST-Eagle 4 EP SSL-III brushless helicopter, sold out by 30 September, will go into production. If you wish to take one of these helicopter kit home we recommend that you pre-order it at your local store or contact your country distributor.
Features Hirobo SST-Eagle 4 EP SSL-III
- 2mm carbon battery frame / servo frame. You can mount the batteries in 3 different ways.
- Quick battery mount / release for all 3 ways included. (front, tail, bottom).
- Module 1 main and second gear spiral teeth with new designed aluminum rim.
- New SSL-III rotor head.
- 2mm CS screws for damping cap.
- Separated stop plate.
- New designed swash plate and autorotation Assy for 12mm main rotating mast.
- 4 mm CS screws for for autorotation Assy.
- 120 deg SWM standard linkage (140 deg option).
- All bearing holders with enforced bearings.
- 12mm hollow main mast.
- Carbon gyro mount for CGY760.
- New 3-blade tail rotor design.
- Larger bearings in the new designed blade holders.
- Larger bearings for the tail shaft.
- New designed carbon fins.
- New linkage system for the swash plate.
- CNC T25 servo horns (Futaba).
- New designed front and rear mount for the floating rubbers at the landing gear.
- The floating mounts can be used for pod and boom and fuselages.
- Heat sink one part with motor mount.
- Length: 150 cm.
- Width: 20 cm.
- High 41,7cm.
- Flight weight: 5,7 Kg.
- Main blades: 680mm to 760mm.
- Tail blades: 95mm to 110mm.
- Main gear: 123T.
- Pinion gear: 11T.
- Second gear: 110T.
- Counter gear 25T.
Main and tail blades and electronics are not included.