Here are the videos showing the recently announced Team Corally Python XP Buggy and Kronos XP Monster Truck. Both models share the same electronics and arrive in hobby shops Ready to Run.
The electronics include a HobbyWing 180Amp ESC (4-6S LiPo capable) with a 2050KV 4 Pole sensorless brushless motor (speeds up this off-road model over 110km/h), 20kg/cm steering servo with metal gears and 2.4GHz receiver and Ergonomic S2R radio. Below you can find all the details of the model and check out the videos, enjoy!
Features PYTHON XP KRONOS XP 6S
- Ready to Run.
- Designed for 4-6S power.
- +110km/h achievable topspeed.
- +3600 Watt insane powerhouse.
- TC TOROX 185 controller by HW.
- TC KURON 825 – 2050KV – 4 Pole – sensorless motor.
- Digital Steering Servo – 20Kg/torque – metal gears.
- Ergonomic S2R radio with interference free 2.4GHz technology.
- Super strong and durable HiCC8 composite parts.
- Heavy-Duty CNC machined precision gears.
- CNC Machined chassis 3mm and shock towers 4-5mm.
- 2-piece aluminum motor mount.
- 16mm Big Bore threaded aluminium shocks.
- Precision Pivot-Ball front suspension.
- All steel drive shafts.
- Front CVD joints.
- Polycarbonate printed bodyshell.
- Designed in Belgium.
Leave a Reply