The Team Associated crew has introduced the new Reedy Blackbox 600Z Zero-Timing Sensored ESC and Sonic 540-FT brushless combo. The motor is a great solution for entry-level competition, thanks to the economical price, versatility and performance.
This pairing also offers an excellent solution for clubs and tracks that are looking to improve entry-level participation or introduce cost-controlled classes for racers of all skill levels.
Reedy Blackbox 600Z ESC Specifications
- Voltage Input: 7.4V / 2S LiPo.
- On Resistance: (Ohm) 0.0018.
- Continuous Current: 60 (Amp).
- Dimensions: 40.2mm x 31.0mm x 18.8mm.
- Weight without Wires: 37 grams.
- Motor Limit: 13.5T.
- SBEC: 6.0V / 3A.
Sonic 540-FT 21.5 Specifications
- Cells: 1-2S LiPo.
- Diameter: 35.8mm.
- Length: 51.8mm.
- Shaft Diameter: 3.15mm.
- Weight: 175 grams.