FTX has announced their new Carnage 2.0 entry level 1/10th Scale 4WD Monster Truck. Since it’s release over six years ago the FTX Carnage has become a huge favourite with beginners looking for an affordable entry into the world of R/C. The model arrive in hobby shops ready to run with two new body shell schemes and colours, chrome plated wheels, Etronix 3-channel radio and a new 60amp ESC. Below more pictures and the features of the Carnage 2.0.
Features FTX Carnage 2.0 RTR
- 2.4Ghz Etronix Pulse EX3G Radio.
- 60A waterproof ESC for NiMh/LiPo.
- 550 brushed motor.
- Waterproof 3kg steering servo.
- Voltz 1800mAh 7.2v NiMH battery.
- Wall charger for battery.
- New Red or Blue Graphic Truck Body.
- Moulded tub chassis.
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system.
- Unique gearbox design for low CG.
- Lightweight high impact arms.
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks.
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear.
- Front universal driveshafts.
- Adjustable wheelbase.
- Adjustable turnbuckles.
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc.
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection.
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery.
- Chrome plated wheels & block tyres.
Leave a Reply