HPI is back!!! The Micro RS4 Drift has always been one of HPI’s most fun and action-packed cars, and now it’s available fitted with the always cool Nissan Skyline GT-R in Fail Crew camo colors, as driven by ‘Mad’ Max Tvardovsky! This is a perfect 1/18 scale version of Max’s own GT-R completely wrapped in its green and brown camo-style Ciay.
Fail Crew members take part in all major world drifting series, such as Drift Allstars, Russian Drift Series, Eastern Europe Drift Series, and make it to the podiums, or at least prizes, most of the time.
The Micro Fail Crew Nissan Skyline GT-R features a highly detailed and scale Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R replica body for an awesome scale look wherever you drive! It’s fitted with hard plastic tires out of the box for wild drift action on any surface.
The HPI Micro RS4 is powered by an HPI 180-size motor, electronic speed control, full time 4WD belt drive and water-resistant steering servo. It’s ready to drift straight out of the box, just like Max’s full-size Nissan Skyline GT-R!
The Micro RS4 is super-easy to drive and get familiar with – all you have to do is install the batteries, plug it in and switch on the radio and car. It’s that easy! To drive the car, simply pick up the controller with your left hand, put your left index finger into the trigger area, and then put your right hand on the steering wheel – it’s as natural as driving a real car! Turn the wheel to go left and right, and gently pull on the trigger with your left index finger to go forwards. To stop the car, gently push away from you with your left index finger – push it again to go into reverse. It takes only seconds to get used to this easy operation, and in no time at all you’ll be ripping off jaw-dropping moves, just like Max in full-size competitions!
The Micro RS4 Drift features a smooth 4WD system to give you the best handling anywhere you drive. The belt drive runs down the length of the chassis from the direct-drive rear axle to the front differential for an efficient and elegant drive system that gives you the perfect amount of grip at the front and rear!
Main Features of this model:
- Pre-Built, Ready to Run 1/18th scale racing car
- Officially licensed replica of Max Tvardovsky’s Nissan Skyline GT-R
- Drives just like a larger RC car!
- 4WD for maximum control and speed
- Belt drivetrain for efficient power transfer to front wheels
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
- Front universal dogbones
- Front and rear differentials for maximum drivetrain efficiency
- Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- SCM-2S-WP electronic speed control for total control
- 2.4GHz radio system for long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
- 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
- 6v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
- AC wall charger included for extra convenience
- 4 AA batteries included for transmitter
Source: HPI Racing