Tamiya has released the latest incarnation of the TT02 platform: the TT02 Type-SR, a chassis which takes the Type-S and combines it with a range of racing parts. The result: a fun, smooth and fast inexpensive drive straight out of the box!
Main features of the TT-2 Type-SR chassis:
- Bushings for Adjustable Suspension Mounts (54922)
- 42mm Lightweight Rear Swing Shafts (53502)
- TT-02 Oil Gear Differential Unit (54875)
- 5x5mm Hex Ball Connectors (53968)
- M-Chassis Aluminum Damper Set (54000)
- Full Ball Bearings
- 42mm Double Cardan Drive Shafts (42239)
- TT-02 Differential Locking Block (54649)
- Open Face 5mm Reinforced Adjusters (54869)
- TT-02 Lower Deck (Hard)
- FRP Damper Stays (Front & Rear)
- Hex Head Screws
New Parts for this variant:
Steel Adjustable Rear Suspension Mount
Flanged Steering Linkage Pipes
1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 361mm, width: 185mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
Steel adjustable suspension mounts included. It uses plastic bushings which can be exchanged to allow a huge range of toe and roll center settings.
New flanged pipes in the steering linkage ensure smooth motion and superior durability.
The front of the car uses double-cardan drive shafts, and the rear lightweight shafts, resulting in highly efficient drive.
Included pen face adjuster designs and hex hole ball connectors mean swift adjustments.