Reedy have released the SC480X ESC & Program Card designed for trail truck and crawler enthusiasts. Excellent forward/reverse/brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the SC480X suitable for both trail truck and crawler applications. The pre-programmed default settings work very well in most situations, but if you want access to additional settings for fine-tuning, you can do so using optional Program Card.
The following settings can be changed using the Program Card for the SC480X Crawler ESC:
- Initial Drive: Throttle applied the moment the trigger is moved from the neutral position to the throttle range.
- Low-Voltage Cutoff: The cell voltage at which the ESC will shut off to protect the battery.
- Drag Brake: The brake force applied when the throttle trigger is returned to the neutral position.
- Max Reverse Power: The maximum reverse speed allowed relative to the forward speed.
- Punch Control: The aggressiveness of the application of throttle.