LEGO Lab, the platform where LEGO designers test their new ideas and collect feedback directly from the users, has just revealed the prototype of an incredibly advanced and “fully autonomous” LEGO Mindstorms Porsche 911 RSR set.
The prototype is based on the super popular LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR set. The color palette has been changed to the Mindstorms style and this super car will be equipped with advanced features like:
- Advanced Computing visor sensor providing full autonomous driving
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Ultra-sonic sensor to detect objects and measure distance
- LEGO smart hub with 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyro sensor
- Programmable LED headlights
- 7.3v Lithium ion battery USB charging port