Element RC is ready to drop the CR12 Tioga Trail Truck with a new livery. This small 4×4 rig is an RTR that comes with Reedy Power electronics and meets S.O.R.R.C.A. class 1 and 2 rules right out of the box. Just charge it and you’re ready to hit the trails!
The steel ladder frame chassis of the CR12 Tioga Trail Truck provides the perfect backbone for this rugged rig. The 4-link suspension, threaded shocks, and soft rubber tires give the grip and performance needed to climb over the roughest terrain.
Transferring power to the rocks is a compact 3-gear transmission, plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts, front steel CVA axles, and metal-shield ball bearings.
CR12 Tioga Trail Truck Electronics:
- 2.4GHz XP transmitter and receiver
- Water-resistant Reedy Power speed control with high-current T-plug connector
- 850mAh Li-Ion 7.4V 2-cell battery and USB charger
- Reedy brushed 380 motor
- Chassis-mounted steering (CMS) servo
CR12 Tioga Trail Truck main features:
- Updated gear material with increased durability
- Molded rear cage with hinged body mount
- Off road style front bumper with 2-piece LED
- Metal front CVA and rear solid axle shafts with 12mm hex adapters
- Black anodized aluminum battery/radio tray with hook-and-loop hold down strap
- Black scale 1.9 wheels with soft compound off road tires
- Metal 4-link front and rear suspension
- Fully adjustable, threaded, fluid-filled shocks
- 13.98:1 ratio 3-gear transmission with integrated motor mount
- Plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts
- 16-piece metal shield ball bearing set