Last summer Team Associated introduced the DR10 Drag Racing Kit. Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship platform, this drag racer features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, as well as the new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro.
Today the American brand introduced a purple version of their popular DR10 drag race car (joining the previously available orange and green editions).
Main features of the DR10:
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- New DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels included
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both
- NiMH and 2/3S LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Source: Team Associated