After Tamiya’s announcement, here are the details on the Buggyra Fat Fox Race Truck: the model is based on the 4WD TT-01 Type-E chassis and the body is a replica of the truck piloted in the 2018 season of the European truck racing circuit by 2017 champion Adam Lacko.
The three-part modular body is made of polycarbonate and is full of detail, like the rear fender and coupler parts, molded plastic side mirrors and 2-piece rear bumper. The truck will arrive in hobby shops by December.
Features Tamiya TT-01E chassis Buggyra FAT FOX
- Scale: 1/14th.
- Type: assembly kit.
- Chassis: TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD.
- Body: Buggyra Fat Fox (3-piece polycarbonate body).
- Sticker recreating the sponsors and livery of the #1 truck for the 2018 season, driven by Adam Lacko.
- Black molded wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires for racing truck models.
- Features molded parts compatible with 5mm taillight LEDs in (separately-sold).
- Includes 540-Type Brushed motor, Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC compatible (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
- 2-Channel Radio.
- Sterring servo.
- 7.2volt battery pack.
- Length: 420mm,
- width: 187mm
- height: 188mm.