KO Propo have annunced all details of the forthcoming EX-RR 2.4GHz 4-channel radio system. Release date is schedule for Nov 30th. EX-RR information page is now posted. Release date is schedule for Nov 30th. Absolute Hobbyz will have them available within the following week.
- Utilizing KO’s US Patented K.I.Y. system for modular components.
- 2.7inch LCD display for easy navigation.
- LCD screen can be rotated 90 degrees for personal viewing preference.
- Expert Grip Unit 2 includes the new trigger system for a linear direct feel.
- New steering and throttle angle sensors for precision and durability.
- Soft and linear steering spring.
- New functions added to the menu system.
- Quad signal outputs for KO’s FHSS Normal, FHSS French mode system and Kyosho’s MHS Mini-Z Normal and French mode.
- Higher quality wrap utilizing a carbon fiber water dip.
- Includes the new KR-415FH receiver that is compatible with the HCS operation.
- Using the K.I.Y. system allows for upgrades later without purchasing an entirely new system.
- EX-1 KIY and EX-2 optional accessories can be used with the EX-RR.
Leave a Reply