Our friend Sariel is the World most famous LEGO Technic builder. He never stops to amaze us with new creations. His latest Lego masterpiece is a replica of the Mercedes-Benz Tankpool Racing Truck powered by BuWizz (this integrated motor and Bluetooth receiver is way better than the LEGO’s own Power Functions battery and infrared set-up) .
This MOC has been built in just 3 days after he started playing with some pieces to see if he could build a cabin similar to that of a Mercedes-Benz truck featured in Forza Motorsport games. The rest of the model followed so quickly that he didn’t even had time to take any work-in-progress photos.
Datasheet of the Tankpool Racing Truck:
- Completion date: 06/10/2018
- Power: electric (BuWizz 2.0)
- Dimensions: length 45 studs / width 18 studs / height 19 studs
- Weight: 1.355 kg (1.535 kg with camera on board)
- Suspension: front – independent with positive caster angle, rear – none
- Propulsion: 4 x RC motor geared 1:1.66 from faster output
- Motors: 4 x RC motor, 1 x PF Servo
Model of a Mercedes-Benz racing truck built for speed. Features suspension, drive and steering, lights, working steering wheel and custom stickers.
[…] Hobby Media, The Lego Car Blog […]