FTX has published the images and features of the new Outback Fury 1:10 scale 4WD Scaler. The model builds on the entry level Outback trail platform and arrives in hobby shops in Ready to Run Version.
The Fury chassis has a standard 313-320mm wheel base and is ready to accept most of the aftermarket bodies, wheel and tire. The scale inspired body shell features moulded accessories such as front grill, engine cover, fenders, mirrors, wipers and snorkel, finished off with 6 factory installed LED.
The chassis uses a multi-Link suspension system, 3-gear high torque transmission, 20T brushed motor, waterproof 15kg torque metal geared steering servo, Hobbywing HW1040 40A Waterproof ESC and 2.4 GHz receiver.
In the box you will also find the transmitter and a 7.2v 2000mah NiMH battery with wall charger.
FTX Outback Fury Trail Crawler Features
- Twin rail metal frame chassis.
- 6mm steel multi-link suspension.
- Low CG centre 3-gear high torque transmission.
- Metal axle gears.
- Front and rear high clearance locked axles.
- Telescopic universal driveshafts.
- Oil filled shock absorbers.
- Adjustable battery mount.
- 2.4 GHz Radio System.
- Hobbywing HW1040 40A Waterproof ESC.
- 15kg metal geared waterproof servo.
- 540 brushed 20 Turn motor.
- 7.2v 2000mah NiMH battery & wall charger.
- Scale looking front/rear bumpers with factory fitted LED lights.
- 6 factory fitted LED lights.
- Moulded scale body accessories.
Dimension and weight:
- Length: 510mm.
- Width: 230mm.
- Height: 245mm.
- Weight: 2380 grams.
- Wheelbase: 313-320mm.
- Gear Ratio: 41.14:1.
- Tyre Diameter: 120mm.
- Wheel Diameter: 54mm.
- Ground Clearance: 80mm.
Leave a Reply