Traxxas announced a new brushed version of the Rustler 4×4 1/10th Scale Stadium Truck. The model is an entry level sold Ready to Run with everything you need to start having fun. The Modular composite chassis features fluid filled steel geared differentials, slipper clutch with large 32P gears, Titan 12-Turn 550 modified motor with the XL-5 electronic speed control ESC.
The transmission is easily upgraded to brushless VXL power. Below, a video showing the New RUSTLER 4×4 in action.
Features Traxxas RUSTLER 4×4
- Scale: 1/10th.
- Fully assembled.
- Full-time 4WD.
- TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system.
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials with steel gears.
- Tough Torque-Control slipper clutch with large 32p gears.
- Waterproof electronics.
- Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control.
- Waterproof Traxxas steering servo (#2056).
- 2.8″ wheels with aggressive Talon EXT tires.
- Clipless pre-painted ProGraphix body.