Horizon Hobby presented the new Eflite UMX Cirrus SR22T. The model is a licensed replica of the current bestselling single-engine airplane from Cirrus Aircraft and arrives assembled and ready to fly right out of the box. This Bind-N-Fly Basic model is equipped with a 3600Kv Brushless Motor, servos and DSMX receiver featuring AS3X (Artificial Stabilization 3-aXis) and SAFE Select flight envelope protection technology.
The fuselage has a clear canopy and offers a view of the cockpit detail and includes brilliant LED wingtip light for improved visual orientation.
Key Features Eflite Cirrus SR22T
- Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour.
- Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic.
- Landing Gear: Yes.
- Minimum Required Radio: 5+ channel.
- Motor Size: 180 Brushless outrunner 3000kV.
- Propeller Size: 120mm x 70mm, 3 blades.
- Recommended Motor Battery: 7.4v 280mAh LiPo.
- Servos: Installed.
Dimension and weight
- Wing Area: 5.7 Sq Dm.
- Wingspan: 732mm.
- Length: 512mm.
- Material: Foam.
- Flying Weight: 118 grams.
Needed to Complete
- 5+ channel DSMX/DSM2 transmitter.
- Battery: 180–300mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo JST-PH.
- LiPo charger.