RC4WD released details and images of the new Desert Runner HERO. The truck will be available in RTR e ARTR format (without electronics and transmitter). The chassis features front independent suspension, rear solid axle, gearbox with planet gears (16:1 Reduction Ration) and remote lockable rear and front axle.
The body is made in polycarbonate and is very detailed, with wing mirrors, windscreen wipers, grills and doors that open. Inside we have more detail, like seats, steering wheel and dashboard.
Specifications RC4WD Desert Runner
- Material: Aluminum, Steel, Nylon, ABS and Polycarbonate.
- Hard Plastic Body.
- Front Independent Suspension (IFS).
- Rear Solid Axle.
- Gearbox (16:1 Reduction Ration).
- Transfer Case (Aluminum).
- Remote Lockable Differentials.
- 4 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio.
- Recommend Battery: LiPo 3S, 25C (155 x 57 x 30 mm).
- Motor: Brushed.
- Maximum Speed: 20 km/h
- Weight: 4.0 kg.