SkyRC have introduced their new Toro Beast V2 brushless ESC for 1/5th Scale Cars. The Speed Controller is compatible with 4S to 8S LiPo packs and is integrated with a 6/7.4V@15A BEC. The Toro Beast v2 can be programmed by SkyRC Progbox: users can set the parameters, and then save on Toro Beast.
The controller can measure and record parameters such as battery volts, amp draw, motor rpm and controller temperature.
Features SkyRC Toro Beast V2
- Support LiPo batteries up to 8S.
- The Output voltage of built-in BEC is selectable between 6.0V and 7.4V and with 15A Maximum output current.
- Red copper connector is used internally of the ESC. It can decrease the internal resistance at high current situation.
- BEC Output: 6.0V/7.4V 15A.
- Constant/Burst Current: 200A/800A.
- Resistance: 0.0002ohm.
- Battery Cell Count: 4-8S LiPo.
- Motor Compatible: Brushless Sensorless ESC.
- Motor Limits: KV1100, 4 Poles.
- Compatible with 1/5 Off Road, On Road Cars.
- Dimensions: 111x44x37mm.