AVID have introduced new charge lead cable for 2S battery packs for charging 2S battery packs through 12ga wire designed to be color coordinated (e.g. Red uses all red wires and sheath). Includes gold-plated 4mm to 5mm bullets on the battery end to cover all battery types and 4mm bullets on the charging end.
the new cable comes with the popular XH 3pin balance plug, which most trim one of the plastic alignment rails with an x-acto to plug right into the charger instead of the balance port. Or you can use the included XH 7pin if you don’t want to brave that. Balance leads are 63,5mm longer than the charge leads so they can easily be plugged into any charger design.
Features of the Avid RC: 2S charge lead cable:
- Color Coordinated (all wires and sheath colors match).
- 12ga soft silicone wire at 2 feet long (610mm).
- Gold-plated bullets, 4mm to 5mm on battery end and 4mm on charger end.
- Balance leads are 2.5″ (63.5mm) longer than charging leads.
- Comes with XH 3pin balance plug installed and includes XH 7pin.
Source: AVID RC