Team Losi announced two new Tenacity 4WD SCT with a licensed body. One is licensed by Fox Racing Shocks and the second by Method Wheels. Both arrive in hobby shops Ready To Run with a brushed motor system to keep costs low. The chassis is built on the original TEN platform, known worldwide as one of the toughest platforms around.
The model features a full-time four-wheel drive which provides increased traction and handling. The front, center and rear differentials can also be tuned for various conditions.
The electronics installed on the chassis include a Dynamite 60A Brushed ESC, 12T 550 Brushed Motor, Waterproof SRX200 receiver and S606 servo for steering.
The composite chassis lets you quickly and easily make battery changes without removing the body.
Key Features Team Losi Tenacity 4WD SCT
- Legendary TEN Platform.
- Dynamite 60A Brushed ESC and 12T Brushed 550 Motor.
- Spektrum STX2/SRX200.
- MAXXIS Razr MT Tires.
- Independent Front and Rear Suspension.
- 4×4 Driveline with Adjustable Differentials.
- Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with Pre-Load Adjustment.
- Composite Chassis with Bottom-Loading Battery Tray.
- Waterproof Electronics.
Needed to Complete
- 2-Cell 30C+ Hardcase LiPo Battery, or 6 Cell NiMH Battery, with EC3 Connector.
- Appropriate 2S LiPo or Multichemistry Charger.