Horizon Hobby introduced the new Blade Scimitar LRX FPV Quadcopter Bind and Fly. The model arrives already build and is designed for long range and long flight times. The Scimitar LRX has the agility of a FPV Racer, with his 7” propeller, four powerfull outrunner 1400Kv brushless motor and a 6S 45A DShot-capable 4-in-1 ESC.
The frames has a integrated HD camera capable of recording 1080p at 30 FPS and transmitting 720p in downlink video mode with a Spektrum VT1000 video transmitter offers 25-200-600mW power options.
The Scimitar LRX is designed to use 6S LiPo Battery (1000-2200mAh) with top or bottom mounting choices. The carbon fiber and CNC aluminum construction provides essential durability.
An F3 flight controller with Betaflight OSD relays vital flight data directly to your FPV feed, and the Spektrum 4649T diversity receiver sends telemetry data to your transmitter.
A programmable serial LED on the tail helps you follow quad orientation. The Scimitar LRX has an integrated HD camera platform with built-in angle.
The model is ready to accepts GoPro cameras, including the HERO and Session models. All this in a Bind-N-Fly Basic package — built, tuned, and ready to tear up the skies straight out of the box!
Key Features Blade Scimitar LRX
- Durable Carbon Fiber and CNC Anodized Aluminum Construction.
- Powerful 2408-1400Kv Motors.
- 6S 1000-2200mAh Battery Options.
- 7″ Propellers.
- 600TVL CMOS FPV Camera.
- VT1000 25-200-600mW Adjustable Power Video Transmitter.
- SPM4649T Telemetry Diversity Receiver.
- Top and Bottom Battery Mounting Options.
- iC3 Connector.
- 45A 4-in-1 ESC, 4-6S and DShot 600 Capable.
- F3 Flight Controller with Betaflight OSD.
- Programmable Tail LED.
- 6+ Minutes of Flight Time.
- GoPro Ready.
Needed to Complete
- DSM2®/DSMX® Compatible Transmitter
- 6S 1300mAh 35C LiPo Battery
- LiPo Compatible Battery Charger
- FPV Headset or Ground Station Monitor