This month LEGO have released the Technic Tracked Loader (set 42094). This realistic construction vehicle model comes with a unique combination of features and manual functions, plus a classic yellow and black color scheme with sticker detailing. You can rotate the cab through 360°, lift and lower the boom and operate the claw to grab the included tree trunk elements.
Other features of this LEGO Technic Tracked Loader include a working 2-speed winch and rugged ground-gripping tracks.
To know everything about this new LEGO masterpiece Sariel has posted a video review that you can watch above.
Main features of the Technic Tracked Loader:
- Features a working boom and claw, 2-speed winch, rotatable cab and rugged ground-gripping tracks.
- Comes with a classic yellow and black color scheme and a sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Open the cab doors and rotate it through 360°.
- Lift and lower the boom and operate the claw to grab and move the included tree trunk elements.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Discover the building blocks of real-life mechanical machines with realistic LEGO® Technic™ gear mechanisms.
- 2-in-1 model: This set rebuilds into a rugged Tracked Dumper for a double build-and-play experience.
- Tracked Loader measures over 6” (17cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Tracked Dumper measures over 5” (14cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.