Team Associated presented the new 1/12th Scale CR12 Tioga Trail Truck. The model arrives in Hobby Shops assembled and ready to run with Reedy electronics, XP radio control, a 850 mAh Li-Ion 7.4V 2S battery and charger.
The chassis features a four-wheel drive transmission with 3 gears, front axle CVA, rear Solid Axle, oil shoks and 4-Link metal suspension. The battery holder is made of aluminum with a belt block system.
The installed electronics include a 380 brushed motor, waterproof speed controller with T-plug, steering servo (CMS) and two LED system on the bumper.
The Tioga CR12 will be available in March and is compatible with the S.O.R.R.C.A class 1 and 2 regulations.
Features Associated CR12 Tioga
- Molded rear cage with hinged body mount.
- Off road style front bumper with 2-piece LED.
- Metal front CVA and rear solid axle shafts with 12mm hex adapters.
- Black anodized aluminum battery/radio tray with hook-and-loop hold down strap.
- Black scale 1.9 wheels with soft compound off road tires.
- Metal 4-link front and rear suspension.
- Fully adjustable, threaded, fluid-filled shocks.
- Chassis-mounted steering (CMS) servo.
- 13.98:1 ratio 3-gear transmission with integrated motor mount.
- Plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts.
- 16-piece metal shield ball bearing set.
- 2.4GHz XP transmitter and receiver.
- Water-resistant Reedy Power speed control with high-current T-plug connector.
- Reedy brushed 380 motor.
- 850mah Li-Ion 7.4V 2-cell battery and charger.
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 395mm.
- Width: 201mm.
- Wheelbase: 225mm.
- Weight: 1218 grams.
European distributor: ruddog.eu