Horizon Hobby presented the new E-flite F-4 Phantom II EDF, replica of the supersonic interceptor and fighter-bomber legend, ready to fly with AS3X and SAFE System. The model features an accurate outline and an abundance of Extra Scale details including molded-in panel lines and hatches, main gear strut covers, removable ordnance and tanks.
The F-4 Phantom has a LiPo 6S compatible brushless inrunner motor and 100-amp ESC are perfectly matched to an 80mm 12-blade fan to deliver powerfull thrust and speed and a turbine-like sound.
Key Features F-4 Phantom EDF
- Durable yet lightweight, fully-molded EPO airframe.
- 12-blade 80mm fan.
- High-power 6S-compatible brushless inrunner motor and 100-amp ESC.
- Spektrum 6-channel receiver with DSMX.
- Easier to fly with optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection.
- AS3X technology.
- Factory-installed metal-geared servos with linkages
- Durable yet lightweight, fully-molded EPO airframe
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 6-7+ channel DSMX/DSM2 transmitter-
- 6S 22.2V 4000-5000+mAh 30+C LiPo with EC5 or IC5 Connector.
- Compatible LiPo charger.