HobbyTech announced the CRX Survival 1/10th scale rock crawler kit. Included in the kit you will find to mount a painted lexan body with Scale accessories, Rims 1.9 tires, servo, motor Crawler 55T, Grease, oil and thread lock. Below all the features and a video show the model in action.
Features Hobbytech RC CRX Survival Crawler
- Locked front and rear axles.
- Fully aluminium adjustable threated shocks.
- Front and Center steel CV axles.
- 4 Link Front and rear suspension in metal reduces axle steer and torque twist.
- CMS (chassis mounted servo)
- Easy maintain Gear case system.
- 2 speed high/low range transmission included.
- Shifting servo included.
- All metal internal gears.
- 1,5mm thick steel C frame rails gives beter torsional rigidity.
- Heavy weight steel realistic side guard.
- Front motor and battery position for better climbing weight balance.
- Fully assembled on ball bearing.
- Waterproof design inlcuding waterproof sealed receiver box.
- 1.9” CLIMBER tyres 121/45mm with scale black wheels.
- SURVIVAL scale body and accessories included (not painted).
- Winch ready front Bumber.
- Length: 525 to 560mm.
- Wide (Front & Rear): 253mm.
- Height: 245mm.
- Ground Clearance: 40mm.
- Wheelbase: 324mm.
- Weight: 2450 grams (without battery).
- Shocks length (F&R): 95mm.
- Rims (Front & Rear): 48x25mm.
- Tires (Front & Rear): 121x45mm.
- Hexagones size: 12mm.
- Chassis Type: Steel ladder structure 1,5mm thick.
- Transmission: 2 speed Hi-Low with transmitter shifting.
- Gear pitch: 48.