To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Mini 4WD Japan Cup, Tamiya showed a new version of Baron Viento. The model uses a FM-A chassis with a front motor layout. It comes equipped with a low-friction front skid bar, while the chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes.
Aircraft-inspired aero side stays allow attachment of a range of Grade-Up parts. The chassis is molded in durable ABS, with low friction A parts such as under panel, all in matching black. Smoke color metal-plated A-spoke wheels are combined with low-profile tires, and the model includes 3.5:1 gears.
Features Tamiya FM-A Baron Viento
- Type: Assembly kit.
- Chassis molded in plastic ABS.
- The 3-part body comes molded in color ABS.
- Dedicated metallic sticker and a special color theme.
- Silver color plated A-spoke wheels.
- Type 130 motor is included.
- Gear ratio: 3.5:1.
- Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.