The SC400X is 2-3S LiPo compatible Speed Controller equipped with advanced features intended specifically for crawlers and trail trucks. Fully proportional forward and reverse gives precision control on rocky terrain while an option of 0%, 50%, or 100% drag brake setting helps maintain control on steep ascents and descents.
Convenient dual auxiliary power leads can be used to power LED lighting or other scale accessories. The importance of durability has not been overlooked. The durable water-resistant case protects the ESC from the elements and an integrated heatsink keeps temperatures in check when using high-power motors during extended sessions.
Flexible silicone wires, a low-resistance battery T-plug connector, and bullet motor connectors round off the list if impressive features.
Features Reedy SC400X Crawler ESC
- Crawler/trail truck specific operation.
- Dual auxiliary power output leads.
- LiPo low-voltage cutoff protection.
- Fully proportional forward/reverse.
- Adjustable drag brake.
- Durable case with aluminum heat sink.
- Water-resistant and dust-proof.
- Heavy-duty silicone wires.
- Low-resistance T-plug battery connector.
- Bullet motor connectors.
- Cells: 2-3 LiPo, 5-9 NiMH.
- Current: For 40A/180A, Rev 20A/90A.
- Suggested Applications: 1:10 and 1:12 crawler, trail truck.
- Motor Limit, 2S LiPo/5-6 NiMH, 540/550 12-turn 3-slot; 8-turn 5-slot.
- Motor Limit, 3S LiPo/7-9 NiMH, 540/550 18-turn 3-slot; 12-turn 5-slot.
- Reversible: Yes.
- Low Voltage Cutoff: Yes.
- Dimensions: 46.5 x 35.5 x 27.5mm.
- Weight: 61 grams.
- Power Wires: 16-Gauge Silicone.
- Connector Battery: T-plug. Motor: Bullet, Aux/FUT-J.