FTX presented the new Outback MINI 2.0 Ranger Edition. The model is sold in RTR version and is based on the previous 1/24th Scale chassis of this mini crawler. Among the new features a new 600mAh LiPo battery that increases the run time, a new 104: 1 transmission gear ratio that provides more power and control at low speeds and the electronics have been slightly repositioned to improve overall balance.
In the package you will find everything you need to start having fun apart from the four AAA batteries for the radio control.
Features FTX Outback MINI 2.0 Ranger Edition RTR
- 99% Ready-To-Run.
- 2.4ghz radio system.
- Fully proportional throttle and steering.
- FPV Ready waterproof ESC/Receiver unit.
- Waterproof 1kg rated servo.
- Multi-Link suspension system.
- Aluminium ladder frame chassis.
- Coil sprung shock absorbers.
- Improved high torque transmission (FDL 104:1) for slow speed driving.
- 3-gear centre mounted transmission with low C of G motor mount.
- Locked front and rear axles.
- Front chassis mounted micro steering servo.
- Telescopic UJ centre driveshaft.
- Micro 3.7 600mAh 1S LiPo Battery.
- USB Charger.
- Choice of classic trail 4×4 Off Road Body styles.
- Front & rear LED lights.
- Internal beadlock wheels.
- Supersoft rubber tyres for maximum traction.
Required to Complete
- 4 x AAA Batteries.
- Length: 206mm.
- Width: 104mm.
- Height: 115mm.
- Ground Clearance: 25mm.
- Wheelbase: 120mm.
- Tyre: ø 46mm x 18mm.
Leave a Reply