Tamiya is testing the Comical Grasshopper. The Grasshopper first made its appearance in R/C stores in 1984. For many, it was their very first buggy from the world of radio control kits and is still among Tamiya’s best selling models today.
Now the legend is reinterpreted as the Comical Grasshopper, with a new body inspired by the original. The body fits on a new and dedicated version of the off-road chassis WR-02CB.
Key features Comical Grasshopper
- Scale 1/10.
- Drive type: 2WD.
- Chassis type: WR-02CB ABS Plastic (assembly kit).
- Differential: Gear.
- Shock damper: CVA Oil Filled.
- Durable monocoque centerpiece and inline battery pack position.
- Sticker design based on the original Grasshopper.
- Includes headlight cases, allowing installation of separately sold 5mm LEDs.
- Driver figure: included.
- Suspension arms feature multiple damper attachment holes for easily adjustable performance.
- New 2-piece wheels molded in durable ABS.
- New tire design, with rib pattern front and block pattern rear.
- Oil-filled CVA Mini shock units provide superb cushioning, even on rough off-road surfaces.
- Length: 356mm.
- width: 244mm.
- Wheelbase: 170mm.
- Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL limit) (23 Turn brushed limit).
- 540-type brushed motor.
- 2 channel radio system.
- Steering servo.
- 7.2-volt battery pack.
Leave a Reply